Henan Government International Awards at Zhengzhou University, China 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Zhengzhou University . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 31 May 2021.
Key facts about Henan Government International Awards
- University: Zhengzhou University
- Host country: China
- Awards: Partial Tuition funding
- Courses: All
- Level: Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate
- Nationality: International students Scholarships in China
Henan Government International Awards at Zhengzhou University, China 2021-22 is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at Zhengzhou University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Scholarship will provide the selected international applicants with a sum of CNY 10,000 to CNY 40,000 towards the tuition fee of the respective bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral programme for a duration of studies.
All non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this application
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be of less than 18 years or more than 55 years of age.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese and have no criminal record.