Chinese Government Scholarship – Xian Jiaotong University, China is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD, Graduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Various subject taught at Xian Jiaotong University .
The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Key facts about this Chinese Government Scholarship
- University: Xian Jiaotong University
- Host country: China
- Awards: Fully-funded Tuition
- Courses: All
- Level: Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate
- Nationality: International students Scholarships in China
Chinese Government Scholarship – Xian Jiaotong University, China is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at Xian Jiaotong University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- A waiver of tuition fee,
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation,
- Monthly living allowance,
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
It only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years, and it covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Foreign national students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must be in good health;
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age, Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age;
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship
Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Online application at CSC website at http://www.- campuschina.org/. Download the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print and sign your name. Program Type: B Agency No. : 10698
- Online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login Please check VI. Application Documents for the detailed checklist and prepare corresponding documents.
- Pay the application fee.(The university will send Payment Notice for Application through system information/email to those who pass the initial review.)
- Application complete. Notes: a） Application fee is 800RMB which is non-refundable. b） Online application is the only way to submit the application. Hard copies are unacceptable.