Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true. As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by naijanewsnow.com.ng which is always sure.
Why at Southern Cross University?
Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. SCU offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines. To give you a better education, SCU constantly reviews degrees and pathway programs to make sure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to forge your twenty-first-century career.
At naijanewsnow.com.ng we provide first hand information on scholarships visit always for updates
Brief Description of the scholarship
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree
- Award: $5000 for the reduction in tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (8 units per year) at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants
- Be an international onshore student wanting to full-time degree study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour.
- Must be not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, India or Nepal
- Candidates must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Students must fulfil all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity
- To apply, you need to download the application form and submit with International Application for Admission form to:- firstname.lastname@example.org and apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Needed Documents: Applicants must check the document details before start application.
- Requirements: Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university as – For undergraduate entry applicants must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade for the program for which they have applied. For postgraduate entry, candidates must have a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Language: Undergraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
The program will provide $5000 as a reduction in tuition fee for full-time study.
Note: Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
For detailed Information on how to apply please visit the Scholarship webpage