Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true.
As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by Naijanewsnow.com.ng which is always sure.
What is UQ HASS Scholarships for Excellence – Indonesia all about
This fund is available to aid those brilliant students from Indonesia who wish to further their postgraduate studies in UQ’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS).
Why study at the University of Queensland?
University of Queensland is seen to be one of Australasia’s top universities. It provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and continually ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine and life sciences.
While studying at this university, candidates can get advice and a range of services to empower them with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Brief Description of the scholarship
- University: University of Queensland
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Up to $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Indonesia
- Course: Masters degree in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must have successfully completed undergraduate studies, have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020.
If you are happy about this educational bursary then you are advised to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being enlisted, Applicants can submit the online award application form.
- Documents: Applicants will be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Rewards: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000 per year.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019 For detailed information on the scholarship please visit the scholarship webpage