Have you been looking for an opportunity to study abroad free using scholarship, this might be dream come true. As you you read through the article, Please pay attention and make sure you grap all the information provided by Afrikastudingabroad.com which is always sure.
Please read to the end
What to expect on this post
- Why study at Cass Business School?
- Brief Description of the scholarship
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Application procedure
- Application Deadline
What is UQ Future Fuels PhD funding for International Students in Australia all about
The program is open for the high performing aspirants from Australia and all around the world to pursue a higher degree by research for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Otago Master of Finance funding for International Students in New Zealand
Why study at the University of Queensland?
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that ranked in the world’s top 50 universities. UQ is committed to excellence in learning experiences and outcomes for its students.
At UQ, the students will have a variety of degree level courses and the presence of experienced teachers or researchers. It will provide many funding and educational opportunities for its participants.
Brief Description of scholarship
- University: University of Queensland
- Course Level: Higher degree by research
- Award: $27,596 a top-up of $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international students
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and all around the world
Acceptable Course: Higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing
- Criteria: The applicant must be graduating from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicant must be interested in applying for the higher degree by research in the field of Engineering and Computing at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Applicants must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
Arrest all identified Shi’ite Leaders – IGP
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants are requisite to take admission to a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. After being registered, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Documents: Must attach the academic cv, the academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study, a copy of your passport and contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Requirements: To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to complete Queensland Year 12, achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Nigeria’s House of Representatives speaks on Xenophobia
Benefits: Each candidate will get the amount worth up to $27,596 per annum, indexed annually, and a top-up of $6,000 per annum for covering living expenses.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
For detailed information about this scholarships visit the Scholarship webpage