China Zhejiang/Ningbo government awards for International students 2021-2022 at University of Nottingham Ningbo is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Nottingham Ningbo China .
The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 31 May 2021.
Key Facts about the Scholarship
- University: University of Nottingham Ningbo
- Host country: China
- Awards: RMB 20,000
- Level: Undergraduate
- Courses: All subjects
- Nationality: International students
China Zhejiang/Ningbo government awards for International students 2021-2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Nottingham Ningbo China.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide an award amount of 20,000 RMB for successful undergraduate students.
International students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Students who would like to apply for this application will need to prepare the following documents and submit in your online application form system in section 6 under the “other documents” area.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide a copy of your passport (international applicants), an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement (500 words).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.