University of Aalborg applications is open for PhD International Stipend programme in Denmark. The programme is is sponsored by a joint research project with the Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Center for the academic year 2020-2021.
Benefits of studying at University of Aalborg.
Aalborg University in Denmark is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, that offers many courses.
The university offers bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D degree programmes with a real-world approach and provides world-class research.
3 undergraduates and Master’s Degree scholarship program in Australia
- University: University of Aalborg
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Nationality: International students
Applicants must have their master’s degree and have a strong background in control and automation for complex process systems. Working experiences with the control and monitoring of separation processes, particularly to the oil and water separation, will give a priority.
- Eligible Countries: International students .
- Courses offered: PhD degree programme in optimal control of de-oiling hydrocyclones based on online oil-in-water sensor fusion.
Applicants should use online application.
- A letter of motivation,
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree),
- Academic transcripts,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Publications and project description (4-5 pages), which describes the applicant’s initial thoughts and ideas related to the specific project applied for. This includes a brief state-of-the-art (including a shortlist of references), a time schedule, and how the applicant intends to shed light on the project objectives.
Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
Language : Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Aalborg will provide a handsome salary package to international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2020
For University of Aalborg International Stipend in Optimal Control of De-Oiling Hydrocyclones detailed information and applications, visit the scholarship webpage