Americas Tuition Scholarship Program at University Canada West is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Commerce, Arts Business Communication, University Access Program taught at University Canada West. The deadline of the scholarship is The deadline is at least 30 days before the first term..
Key Facts about the Scholarship
- University: University Canada West
- Host country: Canada
- Awards: Part Funding
- Level: Bachelors and Masters degree
- Nationality: international students Scholarships in Canada
Americas Tuition Scholarship Program at University Canada West is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
The Americas Tuition amount is calculated as the difference between international and domestic student rates and will be applied as a tuition credit each term. Disbursements will be pro-rated based on the number of courses in which students are registered at UCW. Students who qualify for Americas Tuition are eligible to take University Access Program courses at $2,750 per course.
North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
No personal statement is required and this grant is open to international students from:Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, The British Virgin, Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Belize, Costa Rica, El, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, USA, South America, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, and South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands.
Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, and Associate of Arts are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must enroll themselves in an eligible programme through the university application portal and download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms, and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards, and grants.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Requirements: The students have relevant educational qualifications to secure admission at University Canada West.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 61
- CAE – 70
- Duolingo – 105