Studing in the United Arab Emirates with scholarship program is an opportunity for all not to miss. The best opportunity if you like because studing abroad free is not seen common especially in United Arab Emirates.
What is The UAE Scholarships all about
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Scholarships are available for Masters, Ph.D., and MS leading to Ph.D. Studies.
Late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Founded it in 1976 . UAEU dreams to become a comprehensive, research-intensive university and currently enrolls nearly 14,000 Emirati and international applicants.
What to expect about the scholarship
- What the scholarship is all about
- While apply for the scholarship
- Brief description about the scholarship
- Host country
- Host universities
- Scholarship level
- Scholarship criteria
- Scholarship documents
- Application deadline
You are also advised to see other governments scholarship opportunity like
International Dean’s Scholarships by UWE Faculty of…
Why apply for The UAE Scholarships?
UAEU has Provided research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments.
Brief description of the scholarship
Scholarship COUNTRY: United Arab Emirates
Scholarship UNIVERSITY: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Scholarship LEVEL: Masters, Ph.D. & MS leading to PhD
DURATION: 1 or less
FIELDS OF STUDY: UAEU is offering scholarships in almost all fields of study. Here is the list of College of Graduate Students.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Food and agriculture
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Information Technology
Oscar Romero/STIBET Scholarships for International…
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP (ALL NATIONALITIES)
Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTA) are typically full-time graduate students who helps in teaching activities at the university in exchange for financial assistance.
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to have a Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Each Assistant is expected to work on the designated assignments.
- The supervisor is expected to provide the Graduate Teaching Assistant with an oral or written assessment and feedback regarding his/her performance periodically.
REMEDIES TO POOR READING CULTURE
For more information click HERE
Application deadline: 31st October 2019.