The Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship is open at the University of Leeds from 2022-2023.
The Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Leeds is now available for students if they are self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
The University of Leeds officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe.
The University of Leeds was founded in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1884 it merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College. It currently functions in Leeds, England, United Kingdom.
The University of Leeds offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus.
Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Keep reading to learn about University of Leeds’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
- University: University of Leads
- Host Country: UK
- Award: Up to £6,000
- Courses: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, electronic engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics
- Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International student
University of Leeds UK Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Leeds.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Electrical Engineering
- electronic engineering
The University of Leeds is offering up to £5,000 or £6,000, depending on course length. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Up to £5,000 or £6,000 is available, depending on course length. £3,000 in year one and £1,000 in subsequent years subject to satisfactory performance.
- You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study.
- You will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
This is an automatic scholarship awarded on condition of you achieving one grade above the grade published (or equivalent qualification) on the course page for the course that you hold an offer for.
For more information on the scholarship, Visit courses.leeds.ac.uk