The Four-Year High School Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 1000 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
APPLICANT IMPORTANT DATES
ROTC National Scholarship application round will open June 12th, 2021
Army ROTC National Scholarship Board dates for the School Year 2021-2022
18-22 October 2021 – 1st High School Scholarship Selection Board
24-28 January 2022 – 2nd High School Scholarship Selection Board
14-18 March 2022 – 3rd High School Scholarship Selection Board
APPLY ONLINE FOR AN ARMY ROTC FOUR-YEAR HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
If you are applying for a scholarship, you first will need to create a MY GOARMY account. Once you create an account, you will be sent to the MY GOARMY Log In page. Once you can successfully login to MY GOARMY, you can use your newly created account information to login to the scholarship application site.