The application for the International students Scholarships for ph.d in New Zealand is ongoing for the academic session. You can now apply using the link at the end of the post.
New Zealand PhD Positions for International Students, 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of a new class of anti-tuberculosis drugs: Design and synthesis of MetX inhibitors taught at Victoria University of Wellington . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jul 2021.
Brief description of International students Scholarships for ph.d students
- University: Victoria University of Willengton
- Host country: New Zealand
- Award: Partial Funding
- Level: pH.D
- subjects: a new class of anti-tuberculosis drugs: Design and synthesis of MetX inhibitors
- Nationality: international students
New Zealand PhD Positions for International Students, 2021-22 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Victoria University of Wellington.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International students Scholarships for ph.d Amount
The grant will cover the full tuition fee of the selected applicants and will also provide a stipend of $27,500 per annum for the duration of the study.
International Students are eligible for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be successful applicant has a background in organic chemistry.
- The applicants must hold a BSc (Hons), MSc or equivalent degree in chemistry with a focus on organic chemistry.
The applicants can apply online through the university’s official portal to enrol themselves with the university. Apply to Postgraduate Coordinator Dr Alison Daines ferrierPGC@vuw.ac.nz.
for more information about International students Scholarships for ph.d students, use the link below