Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom.
This year scholarship will be starting by September 2019. The Scheme seeks to grow unique Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
This Scholarship program was launched in October 2012 with an annual intake of about 15 beneficiaries to study in top UK universities with an award value ranging between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course of study and it’s duration.
Visitors are also applying for
scholarships for undergraduates This scheme covers listed disciplines:
- Engineering, Management,
- Information Technology,
- Medicine and
- Environmental Studies,
The 2017 set has commenced their programmes in various UK universities. 56 persons have so far benefited from the scheme.
click Here to Apply
The security situation in North Eastern Nigeria has unfortunately created a large population of vulnerable persons.
This scheme was instituted to complement Federal Government’s effort in rebuilding Nigeria’s North-Eastern region through the award of scholarships to 30 candidates (10 from each of the IDP camps in the three states worse hit by insurgency – Adamawa, Borno, and Yobe).
This award is to take the set of students through secondary education. Beneficiaries under this scheme are currently in their second year of post-primary education.
All application portals close Monday, 13 May 2019
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for Detail
Eligibility for NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship
Have provisional admission from any of the under listed UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than an 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide a letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct relative to a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Procedure to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply. All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- To fill invalid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
Applicants are advised to check their mailbox regularly for information on the status of their application. The application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.