The KristianstadUniversity International Scholarship in Sweden will be awarded to international students of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University.
This scholarship that will be provided for this citizens or students will be in form of fully funded or partialy funded but remember it will not cover your living costs.
Brief description of KristianstadUniversity International Scholarship in Sweden
- University: KristianstadUniversity
- Country: Sweden
- Level: All
- Award: Fully funded or Partial funding
- Nationality: International students
Course offered by KristianstadUniversity
English Taught Programmes
- Master Programme Integrative Health Science
- Master Program in Food and Meal Science
English Taught Courses
- Applied Statistics in the Health Sciences
- Biological Study Design and Statistics
- Study Design and Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Computer Security
- Development towards Mobile Platforms
- Food for Many: Interdisciplinary Approach and Methodology
- Intercultural Communication
- International Health
- International Marketing and Retail Management
- International Rhetoric
International Students Fully funded scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada
- Master Thesis in Computer Science
- Nature, Culture and Outdoor Education Methods: The Swedish Mountains I
- Project Management and Organization
- Qualitative Research Methods in Health Sciences
- Research Design in Health Science: Theoretical Aspects
- Software Development for the Cloud
- Software Development for the Web
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Management
- Strategy, Innovation and Product Development
- Sustainable development focusing on climate, conflicts, migration, and health
- Sustainable food and meals – integrating consumer and production perspectives
- Sustainable Projects in Multidisciplinary Contexts
- Sweden: Culture and Society
- Taxation – International Perspectives
- The Complexity of Food Choice: the Public Meal from a Consumer Perspective
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country that is not the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the study programme at the start of the semester.
- Applicants of KristianstadUniversity International Scholarship in Sweden must accept the study place offered on the programme, or the scholarship offer becomes invalid and can be assigned to another student or saved for the next semester.
- This scholarship is only valid for the semester and the study programme to which the student has applied, i.e. a scholarship recipient who is granted a deferral or approved leave from studies cannot transfer the scholarship to another semester.
- Students who do not meet the requirements to progress to the next semester are not considered to have satisfactory study results; their scholarship will therefore not be extended.
- For partially funded scholarship where only part of the tuition fees is covered by the scholarship, the student is obliged to pay the remainder in compliance with provisions at Kristianstad University.
- Students who have been awarded a scholarship but who do not obtain a residence permit lose their scholarship.
- Students who apply for a scholarship for studies at the Bachelor’s level must be admitted to a degree programme at Kristianstad University and have completed at least two semesters of study at Kristianstad University.
2021/22 International Students MBA Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
The Award for the KristianstadUniversity International Scholarship in Sweden is either Full funding or Partial funding. Both tuition fees and living expenses will be covered.
Application deadline: 2nd November 2020
For more information on the KristianstadUniversity International Scholarship in Sweden please visit the scholarship webpage