Application are open For Pakistani Students to Apply for KP Internship Program 2021.The KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is Accepting Applications for the 7th Cycle of the Fellowship Program.
Try to apply today and get the opportunity to become part of the 20 Fellows cohort who will be selected for the 2021 Fellowship. Applicants belong to Pakistani Nationals are eligible for Kyber Pakhtunkhawa Internship Program
The Internship duration is only 6 months, It is a Paid Internship Fellowship Program. The program is being supported by Code for Pakistan, the KP IT Board, and the World Bank. The application process is Online. You will submit all documents by Online Procedure. What benefits of doing this Internship? You will Receive 30,000/Pkr.
Last year due to the unprecedented situation posed by COVID-19, we executed the Fellowship Program remotely. The theme for the 2019 cycle centered towards open data, community mobilization, digitization, and easy access to public information.
KP Internship Program 2021 Details
- Organization: Code for Pakistan
- Monthly Stipend: 30,000 PKR
- Duration: 6 Months
- Deadline: 31st July 2021
Number of Positions
Total 20 Numbers of Vacancies are available for this KP Internship Program.
- The duration of the Internship is 6 Months, You will get knowledge by Professional Experts in their respective fields.
- However, 30,000 Pkr will be given to selected applicants.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year (post-graduation) experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to commit 40 hours/week (9 AM-5 PM, Monday to Friday) for 6 months after induction.
How To Apply
Fill the Online Application Form & Submit it. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview. Visit the Official Link Here.