Australian National University (ANU) is sponsoring a great opportunity through Honours funding to encourages domestic and international students that are interested in starting their Ph.D for the academic year 2020/2021 in Australia.
Benefits of studying at Australian National University
when it comes to leading universities in research focuses on excellence in research and education in the world, Australian National University is among. There are wide options for students to choose from and also a conducive environment for learning.
ANU has being recognised in the world when it comes to in Arts and social sciences and with the help of its qualified and experienced lecturers, students will come out being their best in their field.
International Students in the USA IFER Graduate Fellowship Program
- University: Australian National University
- Level: Ph.D
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Nationality: International students
For your applications to be honoured
- Applicants must be admitted in or receives an offer of admission to an Honours program offered by the University.
- Applicants has not previously held this award.
- Countries: International students
- Courses: Honours degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
For you to be in this educational program,
- Be admitted in the Honours degree coursework at the University of Toronto.
- After been admitted into an Honours program, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
Needed Documents: Candidates must provide
- Academic records
- Official ID like a birth certificate
- Citizenship documents and
- For more documents required click here.
Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
Language: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The winners will receive a stipend of $5,000 annually to study Honours degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: December 15 and May 31
For more information and to apply visit the scholarship webpage