This international scholarship at the university of Toronto that is sponsored by The Lester B. Pearson is aimed at recognizing international students who displays unique academic achievements and creativity and perform marvellously well in their respective institutions.
Students who has left a positive and powerful impact in the school and also the communities hosting tgem are targeted in this scholarship. This will help them to be more ready in the future to give back to the society.
- University: University of Toronto
- Country: Canada
- Course level: Undergraduates
- No of Awards: 37
- Nationality: International
You must be an international student
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- An original and creative thinker committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in their final year of secondary school
- Intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year
- Applicants are to receive a nomination from their school.
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies next year and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover
- Incidental fees, and
- Full residence support for four years.
Application deadline: 15th January 2020
For further information visit the website