The Dean’s Scholarship program that is funded by the University of the West of England’s (UWE) Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences in the UK is opened for applications from international students with good record who have the desire to pursue their full-time Master’s Degree program at the university Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
Benefits of studying at University of the West of England
Whe it comes to the education and the improvement of human race, the University of the West of England has been outstanding in this regard. It has over 27,000 students, 4,000 of whom are international come from 140 countries and this makes it the largest higher education provider in South West England.
When it comes to delivering outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, UWE has been dedicated. At the university, there are a variety of lucrative courses and programs that help students achieve their career goals coupled with the cool environment suitable for learning.
- University: University of the West of England, Bristol
- Level: Full-time MSc
- Awards: 100% tuition fees
- Nationality: International students
For your applications to be honoured applicants
- Must have gotten the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Must be a citizen of countries who has suffered significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc program
- Must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Must not be a receipt of another scholarship/award
- Countries: All nationalities
- Courses: A master study in one of the following programs:
- MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice
- MRes Applied Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Science Communication
- MSc Environmental Health
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- MRes Social Sciences
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- MSc Forensic Science
- MSc Health Technology
Applicants should follow the guidelines below to apply
- Get admission to study an MSc program at UWE Bristol in the 2020-21 academic year.
Needed Documents: Applicants must submit
- Official transcripts at the time of application
- Write a personal statement for the opportunity that must be written within no more 1,000 words and need to cover the 5 points which mentioned on the program main page.
Note: Before yiu upload through the welcome portal, the statement must clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc (International) Scholarship”.
Requirements: To study in one of the above programs, you must have the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
Language: For an MSc program, proficiency in English can be demonstrated through IELTS 6.0 with no skill below 5.5.
Rewards International Dean’s Scholarships by UWE Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences, UK
Winners will be given 100% tuition fees that will help them pursue a master degree program at UWE Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
For more information and to apply visit the scholarship webpage