Chinese Government Scholarships at Hebei University of Technology, 2021 – 2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Hebei University of Technology .
The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 15 Apr 2021.
Key Facts about Chinese Government Scholarships at Hebei University
- University: Hebei University of Technology
- Host country: China
- Awards: Fully Funding
- Level: undergraduate
- Courses: Business Adminstration
- Nationality: International students Scholarships in China
Chinese Government Scholarships at Hebei University of Technology, 2021 – 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Hebei University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Free tuition, free accommodation (Off-campus accommodation is not allowed)
- Living expenses: 2,500 RMB per month
- Free medical insurance
international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age: applicants must be a high school graduate and no more than 25.
- Chinese proficiency: applicants shall have HSK4 certificate with scores no less than 210.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
Follow the steps below to apply;
- CSC Application: Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy.
- Hebut Application: Complete the online application procedure at Hebut Online Application System for International Students (Visit https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do).