Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 applications are now being accepted. The Swedish Government will provide 300 scholarships for international students to study full-time master’s degree programs at Swedish institutes. These scholarships are funded by the Swedish Government. The Sweden Government Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities around the world. In the European Union, Sweden ranks third in terms of population. Embrace the Swedish way of life.
Scholarships are a way to fulfill all your dreams. There are about 600 English-taught master’s programmes. They are funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The scholarship will be awarded for one or two years for Master’s programmes. Therefore, there are no language barriers and you can study in Sweden without IELTS as well.
The Swedish Government will cover all costs of the scholarship, including tuition fees, airfare tickets, stipends, and other expenses. The Swedish education system is internationally renowned. Sweden has some of the best universities in Europe. Interested? Do you dream of making it big in the big city? More information about the Sweden Government Scholarships can be found below.
Key facts about the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Sweden
- University: Sweden Universities
- Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Award: About 300
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
In Swedish universities, there are about 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English. Swedish Government Scholarships cover all academic fields and majors. Following is a list of the available scholarships.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Outside the EEA, international students are eligible.
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of full-time or part-time employment must be demonstrated
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation,
- South Africa,
- Sri Lanka,
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship
For Swedish Institute Scholarships, there are four steps to the application process. More information can be found on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website for the Swedish Government Scholarship.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students and will cover the following expenses.
- Direct payment of tuition fees to universities.
- Throughout the Scholarship, you will receive regular payments of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses
- A travel grant for air tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
Scholarships Application Deadline
To apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022, you must submit your application by 28th February 2022. Results will be announced in April 2022.