What is Global Spartan Leadership Program 2020 all about
Michigan State University is providing a rare opportunity to develop the institutions global leadership skills using this scholarship on Leadership in the United States.
The aim of this Scholarship program is to aid international students who will start an undergraduate degree coursework at the university and will prepare participants to lead in a global world.
Why apply for Global Spartan Leadership Program 2020
Michigan State University which was Founded in 1855, is one of the biggest universities in the United States that provides over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
What is IELTS | Who need it
Free online courses in Harvard university
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: Michigan State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: Candidates all over the world can apply for this scholarship programme.
Acceptable Courses: Undergraduate degree coursework in Intercultural leadership and Global Citizenship & Leadership offered by the university.
Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time, degree-seeking international undergraduate student in sophomore or junior status for the entire academic year
- Must commit to attending a non-credit weekly seminar during the fall and spring semesters and complete all assignments
- Must have time to offer presentations during fall and spring semesters
- Must put to spending spring break with the Global Spartan Leadership Program Alternative Spartan Break
- Must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance
- Must attend cultural and leadership events/conferences.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, Candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Documents: You Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards, original copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university.
- Participants are being expected to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Visitors also read Sex Education in Nigerian Educational system
- International students who successfully complete all requirements of the program will earn an $8,000 scholarship to assist with their tuition and other education-related expenses.
- Participants will also participate in a fully-funded spring break service-learning trip, which is led by program instructors and 2 participant site leaders.
Application Deadline: February 1 2020