What is Fully-Funded Loughborough University Scholarship all about
Loughborough University is renowned academic establishments in England. As one of the top-ten well known university is known for its research intensity and for providing access to stellar academic staff who are doing great in helping students become the best version of themselves.
Why apply for Fully-Funded Loughborough University Scholarship
To study in England, you need to be have enough money to spend but if you don’t have, then you should be happy to know that the Loughborough University provides a fully-funded scholarship for PhD students in 2020.
This Scholarship in Loughborough University is for the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering.
Brief description of the scholarship
- University: Loughborough University
- country: England
- Award: up to £15,000
- Nationality: All countries
The Loughborough University scholarship is targeting PhD students.
- You should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honors degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a relevant discipline.
- Have degrees in any of the following civil engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, transport, geography and building services engineering.
- A relevant master’s degree and/or employment experience will be an advantage.
Check out the following list to see the accepted PhD fields:
- Building energy
- Construction products and processes
- Construction projects and organization
- Digital construction
- Transport and urban planning
- Water engineering
The scholarship provides a tax-free stipend that is worth 15,000 Pounds annually.
Remember, International students can apply for the scholarships but the funding will only cover their tuition fees at the international rate. So international students are not eligible for the £15,000 fund.
Application Deadline: 2 February 2020
CLICK HERE to access the official website. For more information on how to apply.