What is CGTrader Scholarship Program about :
CGTrader is the leading 3D content provider globally, running an online 3D model marketplace alongside with custom modeling platform and mass 3D modeling solutions for enterprise customers.
CGTrader gives talented 3D designers the opportunity to showcase their work, get valuable feedback from the community, learn from their peers and interact in a designer-friendly environment.
Every year CGTrader challenges students to dig into the field of technology by writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives.
Benefits of the program:
- Win up to $3000 worth of scholarship to cover education bills.
- Get challenged in creative thinking about Augmented Reality.
The following are required of the applicants:
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Must be high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must be Enrolled full-time in an academic institution Jan 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019.
- CGTrader employees and associates, as well as their family members, employees of CGTrader subsidiaries and investor companies, advertising and promotion agencies involved in the project are not eligible for participation.
About The Award:
The total scholarship fund is $3,000 and three entries are awarded. A single $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to the author of the best submission, while the two runner ups will be awarded $500 each. Funds are provided by CGTrader.
Selection Process and Announcements:
Winners of the scholarship will be selected by CGTrader representatives. The review process will begin immediately following the application deadline. Applicants will be judged on the originality, thoughtfulness, clarity and insight presented in the essay.
Winners will be announced by December 16, 2019.
Essays must be solely the work of the entrant. Late applications and plagiarized essays will be automatically disqualified. CGTrader keeps the right to post the best submissions on the site of the company with authorship credits to the author.
You are to write and submit an original essay on the topic “The Future of Real-World Environment with Augmented Reality”.
Find Essay Submission Form Here
Deadline: 2 December 2019