What is ADB Scholarships for Nigerians in University of Tokyo all about
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a Japanese government sponsored scholarship at the university of Tokyo in Japan. This fully funded ADB scholarships for Nigerians and other international students in Japan is aimed at supporting those who cant afford the fees.
The Government of Japan offers financial support to local and international students every year under different Japan scholarship programs.
The ADB – 2021 Japan Scholarship program as a Fully Funded Scholarship in University of Tokyo, Japan is available to pursue Masters Degree programs in multiple fields with no Application Fee is required.
The Government of Japan offers the International Japnese Scholarship program every year, for Nigerians and international students to boost up their careers in the world-class Japanese education system.
There are thousands of Scholarship in japan 2021 for international students for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. studies under different programs.
Thousands of scholarships opportunities are provided to the citizens of ADB’S developing member countries across the world which are about 300.
ADB-Japan 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship program that is available to pursue Graduate Programs as a Masters’s Degree program in different academic fields. All the degree programs are taught in the English language at the University of Tokyo.
This scholarship will cover all the expenses during the study in Japan for 2 years of Masters’s studies.
Why Study at the University of Tokyo
The University of Tokyo, Japan where the ADB scholarship for Nigerians and international students is being hosted is a famous is a top leading research university.
It offers international degree programs in essentially all academic fields and majors at both undergraduate and graduate levels and conducts world-class research across the full spectrum of academic activity
The University of Tokyo, Japan is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1877, and in one of the first Japanese imperial universities.
The University of Tokyo, Japan is Ranked 26th among the world’s class best universities along with ranked 1st in Asia and Japan. There are about thousands of international students who are currently studying at the University of Tokyo.
Brief description of ADB scholarship for Nigerians in Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Host Country: Japan
- Level: Master’s Degree scholarship program
- Awards: Fully funded scholarship program
- Nationality: Nigerians and international students
The ADB Scholarships for Nigerians and international students in Japan has the following scholarship criteria;
- Applicant must be the nationality holder of an ADB Member Country
- An applicant with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with an excellent academic record is eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional working experience after completion of studies.
- Must have good communication and writing skills in the English Language.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age at the time of ADB – Japan scholarship application. Only in exceptional cases, the age limit is about 45 years old.
- There must be Medically fit
- The student must agree to go back to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
Courses Available for ADB Scholarships
The University of Tokyo, have different fields of studies under the ADB scholarship program for Nigerians. There are;
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Applicants need the following documents for ADB Scholarships for Nigerians and international students.
- Complete the online application form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Recommendation Letters – Download Letter
- Consent of a University of Tokyo
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Passport Photographs
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document(IELT or TOFEL)
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
ADB-JAPAN Scholarship Application Procedures
Applicants are advised to firstly, Find The Supervisor in His/Her Research Field and has his approval.
Then the Student Has To Prepare All The Documents In The English Along With The Application Form And Send It To The University Of Tokyo, Japan.
International Applicants like Nigerians are required to first contact the faculty member of the University of Tokyo.
The applicant can contact the supervisor via email for a self-introductory statement and request for consent/acceptance of a faculty member in order to serve in this capacity.
Send documents to– International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciencesthe University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies, 5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa Chiba 277-8563 Japan
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
Visitors also reads Nursing scholarship essays – writing tips
The ADB – Japan scholarship 2021 at the University of Tokyo for Nigerian Students as a fully-funded scholarship that will cover all the expenses during the studies. It has the following rewards as given below:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance Urgent Care Near me
- Travel expenses
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Application deadline: 10th December annually
For more information on the ADB scholarships for Nigerians and to apply visit the scholarship webpage.