AAR Aircraft Service Award for International Students at Fanshawe College, Canada is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Diploma level programm(s) in the field of Avionics taught at Fanshawe College . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Oct 2021.
- University: Fanshawe College
- Host country: Canada, USA
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Level: Diploma
- Courses: Avionics Maintenace
- Nationality: Domestic and international students Scholarships
AAR Aircraft Service Award for International Students at Fanshawe College, Canada is available to undertake Diploma level programs at Fanshawe College.
- Avionics Maintenace
Applicants that will be selected will be provided with a tuition award for the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program by Fanshawe College.
International and domestic
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the college.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of the academic transcripts
- 150-word essay answering ‘What inspired you to pursue a career in Aviation – Aircraft Maintenance?’
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained a minimum 75% in high school certification to be admitted at Fanshawe College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- CAEL – Overall score of 60 with no score less than 50 in any of the four bands
- PTE Academic – 53
- Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE) – Overall score of 169 with no language skill less than 162
- ELE -Minimum score of 70% in all sections of the test for most programs