Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Cambridge . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Host university: University of Cambridge
- Country: UK
- Award: Fully funded
- Level: Masters
- Courses: All courses
- Nationality: international student Scholarships in UK
Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Cambridge.
Courses which Gates Cambridge does NOT consider:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time, Home students only)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees other than the PhD
- Non-degree courses
Fully funded Scholarship
International students are eligible.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following courses at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (full-time or part-time*)
- MLitt (full-time)
- One year postgraduate course (full-time), with some exceptions – see below
* For October 2023 entry, Gates Cambridge is piloting a scheme that allows applicants to apply for funding for a part-time doctoral degree.
General funding at Cambridge
Whether or not you are eligible for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you may be eligible for other funding offered by the University of Cambridge. See www.student-funding.cam.ac.uk for more details.
For more information please visit the Scholarship website